Old August 1st 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John T[_1_]

Default Empty Oshgosh?

uh, no. We parked planes tail in also. Not every row can handle both
straight in and tail in planes. For example, we park twins in their own
row, straight in only. Then, because of space limitations, the row the
twins face do not have tail-in parking, just straight in.
Some of the first few rows (I'm talking north 40 here) are also too
narrow (75') for combined tail in and straight in parking. The 90' wide
rows will get both usually.

Lou wrote:
Your right, it looked full. But in the past they used to park the
planes side
by side and back to back. This year it was only side by side. That is
half the
planes missing.
Lou