Old November 7th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default $98 per barrel oil

kontiki wrote in news:ZgpYi.20300$ya1.9138
@news02.roc.ny:

Jay Honeck wrote:
Well, boys and girls, here it comes. $4/gallon gas in America. This
will translate into $7/gallon avgas soon enough.

If the price of corn went to $10 an ear would people sit around
and bitch about their loss of purchasing power or would they
plant some corn in their yard and increase their net worth?

The United States has huge reserves of crude oil. As long as
we sit around with out thumb up our butt complaining and
and worshiping Owl Gore we will enjoy a continued lower US Dollar,
less purchasing power and make other countries rich.

An example of Stupidity.

in actual fact, by just about every index going your purchasing power is
vastly greater than at any period in the past.

Bertie