Old May 25th 04, 04:26 AM
Marc Ramsey

Papa3 wrote:
I think it's great that the process was followed, and it's a shame that what
I believe to be a rational proposal failed. So, I'll do what anyone in a
free society has a right to do - I'll agitate for change. It would be
helpful to find out who the members of the GFAC are, as I was not able to
find this easily on the FAI Web page. All I saw was a couple of group
mailing lists, but it would be nice to know the names/countries behind the
committe. Perhaps you could point me in the right direction?

Well, I'm the GFAC member from the US, Ian Strachan is the GFAC Chairman
from the UK, Tim Newport-Peace is an adviser to GFAC, also from the UK,
there are other members who read this group and decloak on occasion...

As far as discussion is concerned, I did indeed attempt to "discuss" this
issue with one of the well known individuals from the GFAC or predecessor
thereto. Unfortunately, the only response I got was tantamount to "silly
bugger, you obviously wouldn't understand." At least on this side of the
pond, them's fightin' words.

It seems like you've gotten a fairly serious discussion this time
around, would you prefer a fight? 8^)

Marc