Old January 14th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default UAV's and TFR's along the Mexico boarder

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:58:22 GMT, Jack wrote:

Here's a political football for you: the whole damn border ought to be a
TFR and a triple concertina wired no-man's land, with well-armed guards
shooting on sight anything that moves.

ask the former border patrols from East-Germany. They have some knowledge.
Also the Chinese might help a little.

#m
--
If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh?
If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?