Old July 24th 03, 03:12 PM
Jay Honeck

Default Place to post pix of our steeds...?

Hey folks,

I've been sitting here thinking about our upcoming get together in OSH, and
I realized that not only don't we know what each other looks like, but --
worse! -- we don't know what each other's planes look like!

This seems to be a major failing of this newsgroup, if you ask me. I mean,
who among us doesn't like to show off our airplanes? It seems to me we
should have a central page for this purpose, no?

Whatdya think of the idea of having a page of pix (Maybe on our website? Or
someone else's? I don't care who does it.) of our birds?

Would you guys submit a photo of your plane for such an endeavor?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA