Old May 9th 05, 03:40 PM

NS wrote:
I am looking for a friendly place to fly in the US when I go on vacation
this year - I have no particular destination in mind albeit I have flown in
sw Florida, Texas, New England and Arizona.

Nigel, come see Colorado!

Rocky Mountain National Park, mountain flying,
Pikes Peak (14,000+ mountain you can drive to the top of), mountain flying,
Mount Evans, (14,000+ mountain you can drive to the top of), mountain flying,
Leadville, Colorado Airport, (LXV, 9,927 MSL, pattern at 11,000 MSL), mountain flying,
Gliders at Boulder, Colorado, or Owl Canyon Gliderport, Colorado, mountain flying,
Steamboat Springs (Strawberry Park Hot Springs, get neekid with the hippies), mountain flying,
Aspen, Colorado (See the beautiful people and their airplanes), mountain flying,
did I mention Mountain Flying? :-)

I have around 300 hrs mostly on complex types

Available for mountain flying, Cessna-172, Cessna-182, Piper Arrow.
See web site(s) in my .signature.

Colorado Pilots Association - Mountain Flying/High Elevation Ground School:
- Centennial Airport (APA), Tower Boardroom: June 18, 2005, Denver, Colorado
- Centennial Airport (APA), Tower Boardroom: August 13, 2005, Denver, Colorado

I teach the classroom and flying portions of this course.

I would be grateful for your views.

Worth EXACTLY what you paid for them. :-)

Best regards,

Jer/ Eberhard, CFII: Airplane, Instrument, Glider, Taildragger
--
Poudre Aviation, 2200 Airway Ave, Ft Collins, CO, 80524, USA
WEB: http://poudreaviation.com/ "Online Services" "New User"