Old April 8th 08, 05:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
jc[_4_]

Default REQ: Dangerous Photo Needed Please (0/1)

On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 20:10:59 GMT, "Nunya Bidnis"
wrote:

Hi all. I need a pic from almost directly behind a lit afterburner for my sons cub scout project. Anybody have anything like that?

"Almost directly" is about the best you're likely to get, since the hot gases
tend to distort things (including the photographer!) unless you're above or
below it. Then again, I've seen some amazing things pop up here, so I would
make no bets.

These were orginally posted, I believe, by J3. Be advised that they have been
reduced in size (r) and very likely have been renamed. If you want larger file
sizes, just ask.
Cheers,
jc