Old July 15th 03, 11:46 AM
Bob Noel

In article , Scott Moore
wrote:

And yet another canard I find very tiring.....

you may find it tiring, but feel free to present some facts
backing up your apparent belief that GPS is immune to jamming.

Don't get me wrong, I know that GPS is very useful. But I'm not
blind to its weaknesses.

PlanetJ wrote:

Good news but the FAA will not admit the big problem with SatNAV. WAAS
really doesn't address the RFI/Jamming problem. Intentional and
non-intentional RFI and jamming is still a concern. GPS is still very
vulnerable too interference and jamming. The new more powerful
satellites
don't go up until 2008. Look for VOR/ILS/DME to hang around another 10
years
or so.

--
Bob Noel