Old June 1st 09, 11:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_12_]

Default Gluing rubber pieces

cavelamb wrote:
Ken Moffett wrote:
cavelamb wrote in
m:
Ken Moffett wrote:
cavelamb wrote in
m:

Brian Whatcott wrote:

Shoe Goop

It's great for that kind of stuff.
As an aside, did you know that all the "GOOP" adhesives
(All- Purpose...Automotive...Plumbing...Marine...Craft.. .RV...Hou
sehol d...Lawn&Garden...Wood&Furniture) are all the same. I called
the company for some information and happened to
get a nice lady that said so. The differentation is for
marketing.
Or you thinking of "Shoe Goo", another one of Eclectic
Product's lines.

ken
I went and looked. I have both, so what can I say?

I don't know if the Shoe Goo is different, but the "GOOP"s are all the
same.

ken

They smell the same - if that has anything to do with it.

I don't think I want to ask just how familiar you are such things.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired