Old July 10th 04, 05:07 PM
bryan chaisone

Dude,

Some of the people in thse groups have been talking on the web here
for over ten years. I've been lurking here at least that long and
have recently started to join in. This is a community of people with
same interest. After awhile we start caring about each other and
started talking about other things. Our relationship started here, so
we are talking here, sometimes about things other than flying. We
have grown to know each other. Some have met and hung out in real
life. Some see each other once or twice a year at flying related
gatherings. Just relax and enjoy.

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

"Jean-Paul Roy" wrote in message
And to think we were supposed to talk about ****in airplane