Old November 16th 20, 03:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Raul Boerner

Default "rubber bellows" for LS6 landing gear

On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 6:57:25 AM UTC-7, wrote:
We own an LS6a. During annual inspection our A&P noticed that one of the rubber bellows on a sliding link in the landing gear assy has split and needs to be replaced. Anyone know of a replacement part?

Rich L

Rich,

For my LS6-b, I bought rubber bellows from a motorcycle shop. The original boots had a different diameter opening at the two ends. My replacements have the same size openings; to accommodate, I made spacers using rubber stoppers.

Raul Boerner
PS: Dan M. gifted me his LS6 tail dolly, years ago--just fun information.