Old May 12th 05, 06:34 AM
Wade

Jay Honeck wrote:
That's a good point. So far, I'm not willing to take our (almost 3 yo)
son
up w/o my wife aboard. That gives someone to take care of him while I
fly.

That's the way we do all first flights with kids. There has to be a
"designated parent" on board, just in case.

snip

I'm considering whether or not to take my 5 year old up,
since it would be in a Citabria, where I'd be in the front,
and he'd be in the back, all by himself.
But again, he might just love it. I suppose I could monitor him
closely through start, taxi, and run-up, and if he feels ok,
then we'd just do a few quick laps around the pattern.