Old February 24th 09, 01:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Sad day for Mxsmanic

Herbert Paulis writes:

But, and that's the actual point, while I was busy keeping the bird on track
the FI who was acompanying the situation did actually push a whole lot of
switches which seemingly were necessary also to land safely. And once I got
her to the ground safely I was actually surprised how difficult it was to
keep her on the RWY during the landing run. Can someone with no or FS
experience only do it safely? From the experience I doubt it ...

Someone with FS experience would at least know what all that "whole lot of
switches" actually does.