Old March 3rd 04, 02:43 PM
Pechs1

guy- And how many layers of CAP are they going to have to get through before
they'd
even have the chance? That is, assuming we haven't destroyed every runway and
taxiway in the country first with cruise missiles or other weapons, and it's
pretty damned unlikely that we'd risk a B-1 or B-2 by day before we had air
supremacy. BRBR

Why don't you re-read your original post...something about how a B-1 or B-2
could do the job of a whole airwing of F-18s...or some such whizbangery.
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)