Old July 8th 05, 03:03 AM
Jim

Why not buy the farm? Or Start your own business. Work for DOC alone
untill established. Sleep with the farmers daughter etc.

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message news
On 22 Jun 2005 14:45:45 -0700, wrote:
Yep I've been an ag pilot for a lot of years now and all I said are
accurate statements. I still maintain the only thing more fun than
watching a good ag pilot is actually doing it!
Insurance is always a question and expensive and especially if there
is
anything more dangerous than eating Fritos and watching TV.
Cheers
Rocky

Just how does one break into the ag flying gig? Seems like you really
need to have a lot of experience before you even attempt to do the ag
thing... The old Catch-22.. Gotta have experience ot get the job,
but you can't get the job 'cuz you don't have the experience.