Old September 12th 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
a[_3_]

Default A simple Flight to ACY

On Sep 12, 10:27*am, "~^ beancounter ~^"
wrote:
nice production...great l@@kin 210.....

‹(•¿•)›

What a payroll you had to meet on your production staff!!!!

I noticed you used the published check list. My own is handwritten,
with additions to it. For example, the landing checklist has 'do
minor clearing turns near airport' and 'check gear down' is on it a
half dozen times, including 'on short final, check gear down,
dammit!" (No, I never have landed with the gear up, and don't intend
to)

Great video, with a minor question. Did you play your landing close to
the numbers, or so that you'd have minimal taxiing to the FBO? FWIW I
aim for a bit over a thousand feet from the turnoff I want, rather
than the numbers. A perfect landing means not having to add much
throttle or do much breaking to make the turnoff.

I didn't intend to go flying today, now I have to. You're a bad
influence!