Old December 2nd 04, 12:08 AM
Kyle Boatright

"Rosspilot" wrote in message
Just wondering what you guys would do with that sweepstakes airplane if
Phil
called you up and told you it was yours.

Keep or sell?

www.Rosspilot.com

Sell the RV-6 to pay the taxes on the Twin Commanche, then build an RV-3A so
I can bring out even more of my inner fighter pilot...

The inner fighter pilot in me who *almost* bounced a flight of 6-10 high
wing taildraggers once upon a time. Luckily, my senses prevented this
naughty act, which might have resulted in something bad happening. I later
learned that this was a formation flight for the funeral service of a local
aviator, so bouncing it would have been extremely bad mojo.

KB