Old July 7th 04, 06:50 PM
Wrongway Corrigan

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 09:56:28 -0500, nosna03 nosna03@forums_no_reply
wrote:

When you were an infant you clung to your mama's teat cause it
afforded you sweet milk....
Why suck on Microsofts unwieldy dugs, today, which proffer bitter
dungs?...

Hi my FS2004 starts and on the intro screen a pop up window comes up "Microsoft
Flight Simulator has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for
the inconvenience." and it closes i used i have tried the microsoft support and
did not help. Any help would be nice thanx

btw i run Xp pro on a 1.5gig P4 processor, 512 ram, 128 mb gforce fx 5200 (i
have the latest drive from nvidia 56.72)

SimRadar.com - Search Engine, Downloads, Videos, News and more