Old May 25th 04, 10:48 PM
PaulaJay1

In article , Peter R.
writes:

So as not to potentially interfere with the ILS signal, I turned around
and taxied back to what I believe was the transmitter tower (it was
dark) and waited for the aircraft to land.

Did I overreact, or should there be ILS hold short lines at uncontrolled
airports with ILS approaches?

I don't think you over reacted tho it probably (not for damn sure) was not
necessary. That sort of consideration is mostly missing in todays world and I
salute you for doing the extra. You'll never know but with that ceiling you
may just be partially responsible for his safe landing!!

Chuck