Old September 10th 03, 07:53 PM

"Treetopper" wrote:

Dennis, I think he was trying to tell you you don't have to have a catagory
license to fly a single seat helicopter. Only a rating with that of a power
plant included is required and a SEL will suffice. You can not fly a two
seat though even if solo with out the Rotorcraft-Helicopter rating.

So now you have me curious. Hypothetically speaking. If a guy, for
whatever reason, is a really good helicopter pilot but does not have a
license, who then subsequently gets a US fixed wing private pilot
license, can he legally fly a helicopter?

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A RECESSION is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A DEPRESSION is when YOU are out of work.
A RECOVERY is when all the H-1B's are out of work."
To find out what an H-1B is and how they are putting
Americans out of work, visit the following web site
and click on the "Exporting America" CNN news video:
http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/MediaClips.htm