Old May 12th 05, 12:37 AM
Dave Stadt

"kontiki" wrote in message
news
iflyatiger wrote:
I wonder how we look to people outside of the usa.

When a single Cessna airplane can cause the government to shut down and
people to scramble in fear. Imagine what the people all over the world

some
of whom live in war zones or under daily fear of their evil governments

must
think of our chicken behavior...
I also cant help but wonder what the men and woman of our armed services
think of this. They live in danger everyday and then they see how their
leaders react to a small plane simply flying somewhere it shouldn't.

Disgusting !!

Exactly. Its totally ridiculous that the US Government allows millions
of illegals to cross its borders every month while it totally freaks out
when a littel Cessna comes close to Washington DC. What a complete joke.

Soon Washington DC will be like Berlin... barbed wires, tanks and

outposts.

That would be fine as long as the gates in the barbed wire only opened in.