Old August 17th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jose[_1_]

Default Ethanol Powered Aircraft

I think that we need to develop fusion reactors so that we can cheaply
make hydrogen... Once we no longer need the oil from the Middle East...

Besides the repulsive words that follow, don't you think that a country
that can't educate itself, that still believes in gods and spirits, that
rejects evolution, and that believes taking shoes off and banning
toothpaste and fine wines on carry-on luggage keeps us safe, is not
really the right country to entrust bunches of nuclear reactors to?

Do you really think that terrorists who plan ten years ahead won't have
moles in the reactors?

The simple solutions aren't.

Jose
--
The monkey turns the crank and thinks he's making the music.