Old January 10th 20, 06:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rob[_10_]

Default 6'7" and looking for a glider

I did not know that about Open Cirrus. I thought it was the same cockpit.

It was interesting that a number of ships I tried that everyone was certain I could fit in, I did fit just fine legroom-wise, but could not close the canopy.

I'm in the Houston area, and I have an airplane, so any excuse to go fly is very welcome. If anyone's got an Open Cirrus or Genesis 2 or maybe Discus 2b or Nimbus, or prety much anything for a tall guy in area, I'd love to check it out. What's for sale in the area?