Old October 9th 04, 01:32 AM
JDupre5762

I have a Cleveland parking brake line lock on my Dragonfly. The part number
is 60-5. It has developed a leak, the fluid is coming out of the body where
the actuator arm connects.

Snip

I do not want to take it apart until I am able to obtain
the new seals/O-rings/whatever to make the repair since it is a small leak
and it is not making a mess. Does anyone know where I can obtain the parts
to make the repair?

Cleveland gives away a parts book that covers most of its products. I have one
at the office but I won't be there again till Monday. Don't know if it is on
line.

John Dupre'