Old February 9th 18, 06:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default Glider/Trailer - Container Shipping?

On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 12:32:04 PM UTC-8, Renny wrote:
I know there are folks that have shipped a glider and trailer in a 40 foot container and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good company that ships containers from the West Coast (LA area) to Australia. Does anyone have any company recommendations?
Thanks, in advance - Renny

Renny, I might have some stuff that needs to go to Australia. Please contact me off-list.