Old October 24th 20, 06:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gregg Ballou[_2_]

Default An opportunity for people from our demographic to contribute

On Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 12:18:49 PM UTC-4, son_of_flubber wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 12:46:57 PM UTC-4, Gregg Ballou wrote:

Can anyone cite an FAA source to confirm this assertion?

Give the FAA a call and ask.

So you just made up what you posted about Medicals?

No I did not make that up. If you don't believe me go get a medical and report participating in a Covid vaccine trial and see if you get issued.