Old August 19th 19, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

Default Aircraft booking website?

On Monday, August 19, 2019 at 3:02:53 PM UTC-6, Dave Springford wrote:
At one contest this summer, someone mentioned an aircraft scheduling website. It might have been at Montague or Hobbs and I have now forgotten the name of the site.

Any one have a preferred (free) booking site? A quick search turns up https://bookourplane.com/
and it seems like something that could work, but it's not the one I saw previously (and unfortunately, I had to replace my computer hard drive and reload windows so all of my browser history is gone).

Any and all, please list your favourite booking website in the replies.

thanks!

Dave.

We have this. https://www.bookedscheduler.com/

Come with a free trial period, another person set it up, tow pilots like it as it shows what time they need to show up for the first tow based on glider booking.

Best. Tom.