Old August 21st 19, 03:50 AM
OregonGliderPilot OregonGliderPilot is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiteley View Post
On Monday, August 19, 2019 at 3:54:45 PM UTC-6, Tom Kelley #711 wrote:
On Monday, August 19, 2019 at 3:02:53 PM UTC-6, Dave Springford wrote:
At one contest this summer, someone mentioned an aircraft scheduling website. It might have been at Montague or Hobbs and I have now forgotten the name of the site.

Any one have a preferred (free) booking site? A quick search turns up https://bookourplane.com/
and it seems like something that could work, but it's not the one I saw previously (and unfortunately, I had to replace my computer hard drive and reload windows so all of my browser history is gone).

Any and all, please list your favourite booking website in the replies.

thanks!

Dave.

We have this. https://www.bookedscheduler.com/

Come with a free trial period, another person set it up, tow pilots like it as it shows what time they need to show up for the first tow based on glider booking.

Best. Tom.

Booked is an open source version. I used it for a driving school to schedule the fleet and instructors. It is the next iteration of phpScheduleIt, which I started with. So, if your web site host has php and mysql and someone with a clue, it's a free and very useful option.

Frank Whiteley
You mentioned Montague, Shasta Valley Soaring uses Goboko.co.uk with success, but there are not many of us. Worth a look and it is free.