Old May 24th 05, 09:10 AM
Ramy Yanetz

p.s. Just to clarify, the $150 is just a deposit and goes towards the towing
fee.

Ramy

"Ramy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jack Harkin and Dr. D need 4 more confirmed by the end of this week to
make it worth to bring a tow plane to Tonopah, NV 7/30-8/7.

Here are the details from Jack Harkin:

Frank Donnelly (Dr. D.) has agreed to provide towing at Tonopah for
the period commencing July 30 and extending to August 7th 2005. He has
a 300 Callair as a tow plane. I will arrange for O2 for the same
period. We need a minimum of 10 paid gliders to make it work. Lodging
discounts for glider pilots will follow as arrangements with the local
motels are made.

If you wish to be included in the gathering, space is
limited; please send a check for $150 made out in Frank's favor to;

Frank Donnelly
2209 B St.
La Verne, CA 91750

To make it work we need at least 10 signed up by May 31. I think from
past experience we can handle about 25 to 30 max with a single tug.

For more info and to confirm please contact Jack
instead of this email address.

Ramy