Old July 3rd 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Matt Giwer

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

Jordan wrote:
Matt Giwer wrote:
Jordan wrote:
wrote:
Change the date and ethnic group for a fun experience. Pre-World War 2
Germany did try to expel Jews.
Were the Jews, as a group, in pre-World War 2 Germany carrying out a
murderous terrorist campaign aganst the non-Jewish Germans?

Their property had not been stolen at that time so they did not have the lawful
right to use deadly force to regain it.

The originally Arab land that the Zionists originally built their
settlements on was stolen by the _Turks_,

The OTTOMANs did not steal the land. They only ruled it. That is the answer the
Sultan gave the Zionist appeal lead by Herzl to GIVE them Palestine, "I only
rule the land. I do not own it." It is the obvious answer. It was not his to give.

It shows just how far back the Zionists held the communist confabulation of
sovereignty with ownership. First they came for the communists and we never
thanked them.

BTW: Have you ever come across the reason why Israel's original efforts to get
Stalin as its international pretector fell through?

not the Jews (and certainly
not the "Israelis," as Israel did not exist at the time). The Zionists
purchased the land from the _Turks_.

Something between two and three percent was actually purchased. Some put it as
low as 1%.

All the rest was stolen from its rightful owners who have every moral and human
right to reclaim it by any means available including deadly force.

If the Palestinians really cared about equity, they would be trying to
get compensation from _Turkey_ for the lands,

As you are ignorant of history, even Zionist history, law and sovereignty you
have no informed opinion on the subject.

instead of trying to murder Jewish civilians.

As to civilians, as I have noted, any member of the IDF on or off duty, active
or reserve is a lawful target. It would be improbably bad luck not to injure one
of them in a crowd. That is why the conventions of war say in effect, if the
military is among civilians they put the civilians at risk and the attackers are
not liable for civilian casualties. Israel says EXACTLY the same thing when
dozens of civilians are murdered in the process of murdering an alledged
"terrorist."

As to Jewish civilians 20% of Israel is non-Jewish and as Israel is not a
segregated country one in five of those killed is on average not jewish. So
either stop whining about Jews or be prepared to defend segregation in Israel.

--
If the a href="http://www.ussliberty.org"attack on the Liberty/a was a
mistake, it is possible to mistake OJ Simpson for Britney Spears in broad