Old February 27th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Left Mag Dead... After Annual???

"Dave Butler" wrote in message
John Doe wrote:

I make the shop prove to me that everything in the airplane works after
every time they touch it....when I'm satisified that my plane is back to
par, then I'll offer to pay the bill.

Oh, that's a good idea. That way if there's something wrong that might
kill you, at least you won't have paid for it.

Wow. What's the cause for hostility? Did I insult you somehow?

If there is something wrong (that might kill me or not) I'm not paying the
shop a cent until I'm satisfied with their work.