Old October 28th 03, 06:37 AM
Al Denelsbeck

"Dr. Speedbyrd :" wrote in
:

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 15:08:11 GMT, Al Denelsbeck
wrote:

Ah, look, I got a personal reply from SpeedByrd, R.A.S.'s
resident
for emotional outbursts and tantrums! How long can I drag you along in
a thread where you continue to post spittle-spraying rants that
demonstrate your intelligence and maturity?

'bout as long as you can.

I should probably thank you. The thread regarding the fake FS
download a few months back had some of my friends in tears, they were
laughing so hard. Went on for days. Anyone with just a smidgen of
awareness would have seen the warning signs that something wasn't
kosher - you, my friend, just kept plugging away without a single
intelligent thought occurring to you (like even trying to find the
site you were harping about). You even sent it to Microsoft's
attention for piracy! Priceless!

So I certainly value your input, and look forward to many
more posts
in the thread. Fire away!

- Al.

As long you entertain me, you can expect them. From what I've seen,
though, you rely on brute force to get your point across. That has a
very short life span and also little effect. Carry on Squirt.

Ahhh, now c'mon, clever me lad, now's not the time to try getting all
mature on us. You're gonna disappoint the people who enjoy watching you
make a total ass of yourself!

Brute force, you say? As opposed to... what? Your buddy Kallijaa who
scampered for cover when confronted with someone who refused to buy his
unsupportable horse****? Or you yourself, who instantaneously resorts to
abusive posts as soon as any nonsense you spout is countered by anyone
whatsoever? Please, fill me in on how you rate these remarkable examples of
participation.

But yes, we'll continue to amuse you if you like, at least until you
reach puberty and discover other things to do with your hands...

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain