Old December 15th 03, 02:49 PM
Model Flyer

aircraft (by any stretch), but it's a bit plain jane to me. If the

Jabiru
was a bit bigger and could handle a slightly larger load, I'd

certainly have
my kit.

No, I don't have my medical. I'm not a pilot (yet). This project is

a very
long term item with me. If I actually get started with a couple

years from
now, I'll be happy. I currently have no place to build. I'll be

getting my
license sometime with a couple years from now. I'm only 33 years

old yet,
and have young kids, so I have plenty of time on my side.

Lyle,

only 33 with kids, while their young hurry and get your license,
don't wait, you don't have as long as you think. I started about the
same age, now I'm 54 and I still don't have my license, not because I
could not, only because I didn't get on with it.
--
---
Cheers,

I have had aeromedicals done a couple of times for flights in

military
aircraft. Passed them without a problem.

Cheers,
Lyle