Old February 3rd 13, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrew[_14_]

Default Libelles on Facebook

Shouldn't need an account to view a Facebook "page", try clicking the link. Generally, an account is only required to view peoples profiles not "pages".

Although, I imagine facebook cripples the "page" a little to entice you to join, which is disappointing.

On Friday, February 1, 2013 5:54:05 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Why do I gotta sign in to facebook to see the pictures? I don't have an

account and I don't want one.

"Chris Davison" wrote in message

Hi all, I have just started a new Facebbok page, "I Love Libelles",

with the aim

of collecting photos and stories about Libelles. You can find the site

here;

https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Love-

Libelles/126250744214896

Click LIKE if you want to follow it and feel free to add content and

pictures.

201 and 301 drivers welcome!

Chris