Old April 16th 20, 05:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
5Z

Default Video on contest safety

Speaking of legislating safety, I watched this excellent and gut wrenching documentary about Formula 1 on Amazon Prime last night.

"Set in the golden era of Grand Prix Racing '1' tells the story of a generation of charismatic drivers who raced on the edge, risking their lives during Formula 1's deadliest period, and the men who stood up and changed the sport forever."

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt2518788/?...fjXd5W-l7tXc3M

Of course, our racing is purely for self gratification, not international fame, money and groupies :-)

5Z