Old January 4th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Scott[_5_]

Default Any real posts here?

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 17:00:27 -0800 (PST), in rec.aviation.misc, TimeTraveller
wrote:

I see that this forum has been usurped by that MI5 loon as well, too
bad.

Seems odd that he seems to be able to infest every google group with
impunity.

This isn't a google group. This is a usenet newsgroup. Google just
provides a web interface. And, apparently, very little filtering...I get
mine through my ISP's NNTP service, and haven't seen hide nor hair of this
MI5 fellow. (I have a local filter, but to my surprise he's not in it -- my
ISP is taking care of this one.)

Anyway...is there any posting going on here at all, or has everyone
moved to private message boards?

r.a.misc is a pretty low-traffic group IME.

-Scott