Old August 18th 20, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
andy l

Default My September 2017 visit to GP Gliders

On Monday, 17 August 2020 at 00:16:03 UTC+1, jld wrote:
We have yet to see clear communication from SH or JS on the number of years it takes to get delivery of a new V3 or JS3!
This is not an excuse but probably a bad habit from this whole business!

Who are the 'we' in this remark? Have you made such enquiries yourself?

These gliders have been in production for a while. Some friends have received theirs, so it isn't hard to figure out their effective delivery times. Going forward, the other day I heard some current info on likely timing for new Ventus orders. It doesn't seem to be a state secret.