Old August 8th 17, 03:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK

Default ASW27B prices falling

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 5:26:36 AM UTC-7, Bruce Hoult wrote:
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 2:00:32 PM UTC+3, wrote:
There are 3 nice ASW27's for sale, all at reduced prices in the Wings and Wheels website. We 3 owners are mystified at the seeming lack of interest in this ship. Two of us are no longer flying thanks to Father Time and we're throwing in lots of soaring related "goodies" with your purchase.

http://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds/?m=glider

$80k is sadly still out of my price range for a toy, but I hadn't realized how affordable PIK20s were now .. several of them there for around $15k-$20k. And a Jantar too. All decent aircraft.

All prices of gliders been on a steady decline for several years now. The cost of a good sailplane has never been so affordable, thanks to the equal decline of the soaring interest.......