Old May 19th 19, 04:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike C

Default Contest Class Development for Future Success - The Case fordeveloping the Handicapped Classes

On Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 3:25:37 AM UTC-6, Charlie Quebec wrote:
I do quite like the handicapping they use in the F1.0 GP here in Aus.
The handicap is applied as a larger circle around the turnpoint/points in accordance with handicap.
This means speeds are directly comparable ‘off the stick”
Here from memory, we run
Multi class 15m 18m and open
Standard and Club class nationals.
Junior Nationals
20M Nationals.

I think your F1.0 GP along with the excellent tracking system is a great format! You guys are on to something there.

Mike