Old December 22nd 04, 05:55 AM
Jack Allison

Greetings from California...nice to hear from the other side of the
world. Congratulations on starting flying lessons.

As for the hire/fly or buy question, I rented for my private pilot
lessons, am still renting for my instrument lessons, but am looking to
partner with someone and buy a plane sometime next year.

Haven't seen a Jackal on the runway before...but we do have foxes that
live on the airport grounds. It seems as though they have figured out
to stay off the big long piece of concrete though :-)

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL, IA Student, airplane partnership student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci