Old October 31st 17, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Gibbons[_2_]

Default Switching tow rings

On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 05:28:52 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

At Blairstown Airport we loose about two minutes each time switch between Tost and Schweizer tow rings. I'm wondering what is being done at other busy operations, there must be a faster way. Help!

Texas Soaring Association keeps a separate complete tow line for use
with our 1-26's. If needed, we disconnect the line with TOST rings at
both ends, move it off the edge of the staging area, and connect up
the 1-26 tow line with a Schweizer ring at the ship end. All our
towplanes use TOST hitches at their end.

Bob