Old July 26th 19, 03:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Canadian pilot posts ILLEGAL flight into US on OLC

Welllll.....Â* I think it was a pretty decent flight.Â* Congrats!

And, as to landing at a port of entry to clear customs, I'd bet that's
only required if you intend to land in the country, not fly over it.

On 7/25/2019 7:17 PM, wrote:
Dickhead. Are you waiting for a response from the FSDO so you can tattle? At least he went back to where he came from, and by choice. Different situation down here on the southern border of the US.

--
Dan, 5J