Old March 25th 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
wise purchaser

Default Money grubbing FBO's

what has happened? I have been seeing multiple FBO's charging for
using the ramp from 10 to 25 bucks to park per day also RIPPING me
off for fuel. Charging almost 4.50++ a gallon for AVGAS. PLUS county
flowage tax!

I now tanker my gas auto gas ($ 2.30 gal) screw them with the
RIPPOFF charges!!

The new long range O & N tank will PAY for itself in 100
hrs!!!! When they ask if I need fuel
with JOY!!!!!!!! i tell them NO!

It's not my fault that they screwed themselves with a ****TY lease
from the local county!

One FBO charges about 4.75+ per gallon PLUS $ 20 to park each day
told me that the County gets 30 % of thier GROSS revenue, PLUS a base
RENT!

The COUNTY thru the FBO gets 10 bucks to park!

Only a FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL would enter into that lease!

I have been told that if an airport takes ANY $$$$ from the Federal
Gov't for airport improvements that they cannot stop me from filling
MY tanks with auto gas on the ramp.

Is this true??

Comments???