Old May 15th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default looking for a video

"mike regish" wrote in message
I saw a video some time back that was 3 or 4 WWII fighters skimming their
wheels along some glassy smooth water at about 300 knots in formation. I've
looked all over but can't find it anywhere.

Any help greatly appreciated.

mike

This would be The Flying Lions T6 Team from South Africa. I have a friend in
the South African Air Force (Gen Des Barker) who knows one of the pilots
(Scully Levin) quite well.
Des had great sport sending out messages to all of his friends asking if we
thought the stunt was real.
I'll tell you one thing about the stunt. You don't want to have a brake
failure or have the engine cough while you're doing it . THAT could get
expensive!!:-))
Dudley Henriques