Old May 16th 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Oshkosh 2007

Don: The current plan is to Not take the Baby Belle this year. The poor
thing has over 100,000 trailer miles now and every time we've tailored back
there we have dodged tornadoes and I've sworn at least 10 time that I would
never tow back there again. Looks like this year I might just make my oath
good.

--
Kathryn Fields
Experimental Helo magazine
"Don W" wrote in message
Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
Is there anyone out there? If so are you planning to attend Oshkosh this
year? We will be attending Homer Bell's Helicopter Meet in Hillsboro
Ohio and then on to Oshkosh. There is usually a gathering at both places
that are about 100% helicopter. There is normally a party at Oshkosh on
the far side of the Ultralight runway every evening at the campers parked
near the private house.

Hi Stuart,

Are you going to take your Baby Bell? I've never been to Oshkosh, but
swear that I'm going to attend one of these years.

Don W.