Old July 8th 04, 01:55 AM
Jim Fisher

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
The best landing out of the 3 on this video was a
simulated short field right on the 1,000 bars the first landing

A little long on the final there, you know.

On your third landing, I kept waiting for you to turn final so I could see
the runway. You didn't and kept creeping up on a small grass field in what
looked like the middle of a suburb. Looked like a public park or something.
I thought to myself, "Uhh, self? That nut is having someone film his
emergency landing in a public park!"

It wasn't until the last moment that you could pick out the narrow runway.
Good job. Had me going for a second there.

--
Jim Fisher