Old November 7th 04, 02:17 AM
Al Gilson

David.....I have the same model Yaesu radio. I bought the sport model
(which doesn't come with the rechargeable battery, just the holder for 6
AA batteries). You might also think about getting a similar holder in
addition to the rechargeable battery. Then, when you're in the air and
your aircraft radios crap out, you reach for your handheld, and the
rechargeable battery needs recharging, you can slap in the pack with the
AA's. Been there, done that.

Al Gilson
Skyhawk N3082U
Felts Field/Spokane, WA
Visit the Pacific Northwest Flying Forum:
http://www.pacificnorthwestflying.com/

--
Al Gilson
Spokane, WA USA