Old November 14th 12, 04:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default New Class for US Nationals

Good bless you RC...what a cowpile responsibility. Your dedication is deep and thank you for your service.

Your proposal may be the best way to go. Who can say for sure? But after all this discussion, it's still not clear to me why the US should go outside the existing FAI rules.

As a Club Class competitor, I'd really be chapped to know the pilot who beat me and made the World Team was flying a sailplane not qualified to fly in the Worlds.

SSA, please give this a good hard look.

Ben