Old December 21st 03, 05:27 PM
BTIZ

I have always used either my watch (no hobbs) or if equipped .. the hobbs...
one should only apply the 1.3factor to straight tach time.

BT

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
With built-in flight timers becoming the norm in virtually all new

avionics
(heck, even the new transponder I'm getting has one), just wondering if
folks are migrating away from using hobbs/tach time to record their flight
time?

And if you *are* using the flight timer, have you stopped using the old
archaic "1.3 hours" method of recording flight time? Anyone using actual
hours and minutes in their logbook instead?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA