Old December 21st 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
RST Engineering

Default Good flying fiction?

The entire title is "Illusions: The Adventures Of A Reluctant Messiah" by
Richard Bach. At one time he wrote a monthly column for a now defunct
magazine and the best of those columns have been collected into a book
called "A Gift Of Wings". Excellent reading.

Google "Richard Bach" and see what pops up. He of late has been
concentrating on kid's books to the exclusion of the aviation stuff.

Met him at Oshkosh a few years ago and got him to autograph my copy of
Illusions. Told him it comforted me through three jobs and two wives and he
seemed to get a kick out of that.

Jim

Al G Wrote:
"Chris Wells" wrote in
message
...-

I've been looking for some good flying stories. A friend recommended
"The Reluctant Messiah", which I've yet to find. Can someone
recommend
more, preferably written by a pilot & for pilots?